Índice del Foro www.technicalrp.com www.technicalrp.com
Techincalrp forum

F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar    Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegístreseRegístrese 
 PerfilPerfil   Identifíquese para revisar sus mensajesIdentifíquese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 

DIRECT TO VINCENT (ONLY ENGLISH)

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro www.technicalrp.com -> TOP Scythe EP - 1/10
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
jjcruella

MensajePublicado: Mar Abr 15, 2008 9:58 pm    Título del mensaje: DIRECT TO VINCENT (ONLY ENGLISH) Responder citando

Avillar:
AVILLAR ask about a redesign of the top deck, we use to run it split, in two parts, and it improve the overall grip, but we have a problem, running on that way, it can cause tweak to the chassis, because the rear part of the split deck is only attached with one screw to the central bulkhead, so i think that could be a great item, if we can modify the central bulkhead with two new holes, making a new top deck, split from factory, but with two holes in front and two in rear.

Avillar.

Another issue could be the central pulleys, some drivers argue about the strenght of this part, talking about the possibility of make them in alumiunium
But some of us, me included, think that aluminium, is not necesarry to improve this part, jcruella argues that in the latest version of the pulleys their strenght are improved, with a better quality plastic, and i´m agree, but i think that we can improve the overall design of it, making it 0.5 milimeters narrower, each side, and selling them with a thicker sidewall, preglued.

Arubioc:
Alvaro I think will be great if you put english words in a diferent colour, to make more easy read from Vincent.

Thks

Arubioc:

Good News for you:
Niels Koenekoop could make it to the Euro Warmup race. Please let me know if you could take care of picking him up and making hotel reservation for him in Spain. It would be a great opportunity for your drivers to share setup experience with him

vyip.
Hi,

I'm not sure if I have done the reply correctly with this forum with all Spanish interface. So I'm still testing it. Thanks.

Jmedina
Hi Vincent, welcome to the forum. Please make yourself at home. We are eager to hear your advice and hopeful of learning a great deal.

Kimvila:
Vincent 私の挨拶の氏
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
arubioc

MensajePublicado: Mie Abr 16, 2008 8:24 am    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

Vincent Have send us the basic setup for the European Champinship, please the drivers that they want prepair one of their cars with this basic setup, let me know and I will send ASAP with the pictures.

I think is a very good idea have one of our cars with the basic setup, and in this way will be easy for Neils adjust our cars there.

Thks
arubioc

MensajePublicado: Mie Abr 16, 2008 9:46 am    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

Hi Alex,

You are welcome, so I'll be seeing you pretty soon. BTW, we have about 13-15 drivers racing in the Much-More UK race (Aberdeen, UK) organized by our distributor there (13-15 June). If your drivers need more sharing, you are very welcome to enroll in the race. I'll be there racing too. It is my first time in Europe. I'm sorry that I could not make time to go to Spain, so may be next time. Smile Please let me know whether you and any of your drivers would like to go to the race in UK.

Thanks again.
Vincent
KIM VILA

MensajePublicado: Mie Abr 16, 2008 8:46 pm    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

KIM VILA ask about making the spool in a harder material, as titanium or higher grade aluminium
Thanks

arubioc

MensajePublicado: Mie Jun 04, 2008 8:09 pm    Título del mensaje: Responder citando

Normally they use Aluminium spool with aluminium shafts
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro www.technicalrp.com -> TOP Scythe EP - 1/10 Todas las horas están en GMT + 1 Hora
Página 1 de 1

Saltar a: