Índice del Foro www.technicalrp.com www.technicalrp.com
Techincalrp forum

F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar    Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegístreseRegístrese 
 PerfilPerfil   Identifíquese para revisar sus mensajesIdentifíquese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 

My new projekt RF-28

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro www.technicalrp.com -> Productos de la tienda
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
race-factor

MensajePublicado: Lun Nov 27, 2017 9:25 pm    Título del mensaje: My new projekt RF-28 Responder citando

Hello,

this is my own design, I've always been annoyed with models where I'm given what I have to use for a remote control or controller, etc.
Actually, I'm from the large model 1: 5er Cars, but since we have a small indoor track in our Kafebude for the winter and drive a lot of clubmates with Miniz vehicles, I thought to construct my own vehicle. Model was a 1:12 Pancar, after some prototypes that I have milled myself, this version was created.
Well, what I have posted here is the latest version of my RF28, in 1:28 scale with a wheelbase of 98mm, the width of the rear axle can of course be changed. With the built-in components seen in the pictures, the car weighs 119 grams without diamonds.
The first test drives were very successful, a very pleasant to drive vehicle, I will make even smaller changes to the chassis in the future, unfortunately I'm just missing the time.
In the future, I'll take time for a check, it will be a Lexan check in a more upscale version to survive little fights.

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro www.technicalrp.com -> Productos de la tienda Todas las horas están en GMT + 1 Hora
Página 1 de 1

Saltar a: