Índice del Foro www.technicalrp.com www.technicalrp.com
Techincalrp forum

F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar    Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegístreseRegístrese 
 PerfilPerfil   Identifíquese para revisar sus mensajesIdentifíquese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 

is chase elliot flirting with becoming a bust?

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro www.technicalrp.com -> Pn Racing World Cup 2007
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
Williamhawk

MensajePublicado: Lun Dic 04, 2017 7:46 am    Título del mensaje: is chase elliot flirting with becoming a bust? Responder citando

Hii...

I know there are a lot of chase elliot fans. but the 24 car is now on a longer losing streak than any other hendrick car. a win looked like a sure thing just weeks into last season. honestly, there was a clan all over the web week to week promising the upcoming win that could be any race. this is the week chase gets his first. and i thought so too. but we have seen kyle larson go from 0 career wins to 3 career wins in that time. we have seen ryan blaney emerge to be on the same level as chase and perhaps even a bit above it for now. we see erik jones pretty much performing on par with elliot week to week...but jones doesn't know how to keep the nose clean just yet. we see stenhouse getting multiple wins. dillon has won. newman. kahne. many surprise winners....but the one everyone was expecting is the one who hasn't figured it out yet. chase has certainly had capable cars. earlier this season and all of last season. his speed has been lacking lately and i know he's running in the p8-p12 range. that's what concerns me. the 24 team didn't capitalize on the speed they had last year and early this seaosn. now it isn't there and it seems their chances of pulling off the win from week to week are regressing.

Thanks..!

For More Details:

case study examples
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado Enviar correo
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro www.technicalrp.com -> Pn Racing World Cup 2007 Todas las horas están en GMT + 1 Hora
Página 1 de 1

Saltar a: