Índice del Foro www.technicalrp.com www.technicalrp.com
Techincalrp forum

F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar    Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegístreseRegístrese 
 PerfilPerfil   Identifíquese para revisar sus mensajesIdentifíquese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 

Carrera Digital 132 - weird issues - wireless & power

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro www.technicalrp.com -> TRP Scale Cars
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
MichaelMorin

MensajePublicado: Jue Abr 19, 2018 10:32 am    Título del mensaje: Carrera Digital 132 - weird issues - wireless & power Responder citando

Hello everyone!

I'm new to SCI and reaching out to see if anyone has some insight to weird things going on with my track/cars. I own a Carrera Digital 132 track that is, probably, 5 or 6 years old. This track includes the wireless controller package also. The track has started acting very weird with random issues and I will list them all. I'm hoping to figure out if something needs to be replaced, but hoping to nail it down without having to purchase/buy piece by piece until it is fixed. The track is about 40 feet long, and I use the Carrera power extension cable. Here's what's been happening:

1. Sometimes if two cars on on the same lane, they are both losing most of the normal speeds, and slowing down considerably.
2. Sometimes a car will run extremely well on one lane, but be very slow on another lane.
3. Sometimes a car will program with one wireless controller, but not another.
4. The little LED on top of my Wireless Mobil receiver is no longer lit up.
5. A wireless controller may be able to control one car, but it might not be able to 'register & control' another car.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://slotcarillustrated.com/portal/forums/showthread.php?t=85513
Creative video advertising service

Thanks
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro www.technicalrp.com -> TRP Scale Cars Todas las horas están en GMT + 1 Hora
Página 1 de 1

Saltar a: