Registrado: 24 Ene 2018
|Publicado: Jue Abr 19, 2018 10:32 am Título del mensaje: Carrera Digital 132 - weird issues - wireless & power
I'm new to SCI and reaching out to see if anyone has some insight to weird things going on with my track/cars. I own a Carrera Digital 132 track that is, probably, 5 or 6 years old. This track includes the wireless controller package also. The track has started acting very weird with random issues and I will list them all. I'm hoping to figure out if something needs to be replaced, but hoping to nail it down without having to purchase/buy piece by piece until it is fixed. The track is about 40 feet long, and I use the Carrera power extension cable. Here's what's been happening:
1. Sometimes if two cars on on the same lane, they are both losing most of the normal speeds, and slowing down considerably.
2. Sometimes a car will run extremely well on one lane, but be very slow on another lane.
3. Sometimes a car will program with one wireless controller, but not another.
4. The little LED on top of my Wireless Mobil receiver is no longer lit up.
5. A wireless controller may be able to control one car, but it might not be able to 'register & control' another car.
I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
Creative video advertising service