Índice del Foro www.technicalrp.com www.technicalrp.com
Techincalrp forum

F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar    Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegístreseRegístrese 
 PerfilPerfil   Identifíquese para revisar sus mensajesIdentifíquese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 

Sierra West Scale Models - Work Train - HO

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro www.technicalrp.com -> TRP Scale Cars
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
LarryWalker

MensajePublicado: Lun Abr 23, 2018 9:25 am    Título del mensaje: Sierra West Scale Models - Work Train - HO Responder citando

Hello,

My next project is the Sierra West Scale Models - Work Train in HO Scale. I believe there are 11 cars that make up this kit. For those of you that plan to build it in the future, it does NOT come with Couplers and Trucks. Those extra items are going to cost you about $100...that is on top of the price I paid for this kit which was about $250. This kit is no longer made by Brett at Sierra West.Lets get into the Build. The first car is the Water Car. You begin by weathering and staining the wood. Its funny, here I am going to town on the wood with this little brass brush to create lines in the wood. After 20 minutes and my arm being sore, I thought man.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
http://www.kitforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=16322
Blockchain app marketing

Thanks
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro www.technicalrp.com -> TRP Scale Cars Todas las horas están en GMT + 1 Hora
Página 1 de 1

Saltar a: