Índice del Foro www.technicalrp.com www.technicalrp.com
Techincalrp forum

F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar    Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegístreseRegístrese 
 PerfilPerfil   Identifíquese para revisar sus mensajesIdentifíquese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 

How to find quality engines?

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro www.technicalrp.com -> TRP Scale Cars
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
eldonpace

MensajePublicado: Jue Ago 02, 2018 1:32 pm    Título del mensaje: How to find quality engines? Responder citando

Hello,

This has gotten frustrating. I learned that for crafting things like the mini bike the skill used to determine quality is Science. Fine. But I can't craft the engine and I can't for the life of me find one from disassembling a car that is better than grey/100 quality. My scavenging and QJ are both way up there now and I find plenty of Yellows, Greens and Blues and very rarely even an Orange anymore; how come I can't find a better engine?
So far I've found one quality engine in a Working Stiffs crate; that's it. Does the Trader ever carry them; can't say as I've noticed but I'll be looking now for sure... So is there as necessary Perk I'm ignoring or is something broken with this?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://bit.ly/2O7yOgn
Motion Graphics Ads

Thank you.
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro www.technicalrp.com -> TRP Scale Cars Todas las horas están en GMT + 1 Hora
Página 1 de 1

Saltar a: