20 years ago the MINI-Z Racer series started a revolution in small size R/C cars. Since the first MR-01 on-road chassis, the MINI-Z has been adapted to other car genres such as drifting machines, off-road buggies, and cross-country models. To celebrate the 20th anniversary of the MINI-Z, a special specification MR-03 EVO Chassis Set (W-MML/8500KV) packed with optional parts will be released. The 98mm wheelbase chassis is mounted with a powerful KV8500 brushless motor and features aluminum parts specially anodized in red to match the motor. Suspension rigidity is enhanced with aluminum front upper arm mount while the friction damper delivers improved rear tire grip, supported by a redesigned oil shock. In addition to the distinctive color scheme, the superior performance of the anniversary specifications come at a great value price, especially when compared to purchasing the special components separately.
＊Semi-assembled chassis with R/C unit installed. Mount a receiver unit and tires etc., and you can be up and running in a short time.
＊Can be used with various transmitters compatible with MINI-Z EVO. Transmitter and receiver unit are sold separately.
＊Compatible with existing optional parts for the MR-03 chassis. You can also tune up your machine for even more performance.
＊Special 20th anniversary color scheme makes this model a great collectors item.
● Length 117.7mm
● Width 70～80mm
● Height 35mm
● Wheelbase 98.0mm (LL)
● Tread F：61.5～65.0mm／R：61.5～65.0mm
● Motor Mount MML
● Tires (F/R) φ25×8.5mm (sold separately)/φ25×8.5〜11mm (sold separately)
● Gear Ratio 7.3、6.3、5.5、4.9：1
● Weight 135g (approx.)
● Motor KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE 「XSPEED 85」KV8500
● MR-03W-MML Factory assembled chassis with KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE「XSPEED 85」KV8500 brushless motor
● Parts set for changing front tread
● 6T・7T・8T・9T Pinion gears
● 3 types of friction damper springs
● Wheel wrench
● Tools for pinion gears
● Spare wheel nuts
Required for Operation
● Receiver unit
● Transmitter compatible with receiver unit
● Auto Scale Collection (body set, wheels, tires)
● AAA x 4 alkaline batteries or Ni-MH batteries for chassis
● Batteries for transmitter