Atención: Con la compra de este artículo CONFIRMÁIS la reserva del mismo. Lo enviaremos tan pronto esté disponible en Kyosho.
MINI-Z 20th Anniversary MINI-Z MR-03 chassis
Tuned with specially designed optional parts
20 years ago the MINI-Z Racer series started a revolution in small size R/C cars. For many users today, the MINI-Z is recognized as the benchmark for small scale R/C cars that can be driven indoors. To celebrate the 20th anniversary of the MINI-Z, the impressive MR-03 EVO Chassis Set (W-MM2/5600KV) has been enhanced with unique specifications worthy of this milestone. Based on the MR-03EVO (N-MM2) chassis, this special commemorative model features newly designed R246 brand parts that not only deliver superior performance, but also come at a great value price, especially when compared to purchasing the special components separately. Easy control is realized from the moderate power of the KV5600 motor featuring a blue anodized motor case, which is color matched to other aluminum parts throughout the 20th anniversary specification chassis. Each newly designed part delivers both improved running performance and durability in the machine. Compatible with various brand transmitters, the EVO is ‘the one’ that meets all needs from leisure driving to high-level racing competition. To understand the pleasure of owning a MINI-Z Racer, this special anniversary model will be enjoyed and appreciated for a long time.
＊Semi-assembled chassis with R/C unit installed. Receiver unit, wheels & tires, and body are required for operation.
＊Can be used with various transmitters compatible with MINI-Z EVO. Transmitter and receiver unit are sold separately.
＊Compatible with existing optional parts for the MR-03 chassis so you can tune-up your machine for even greater performance.
＊20th anniversary specifications feature newly designed parts, adding extra value to this special model.
● Length 119.5mm
● Width 65-76mm
● Height 38mm
● Wheelbase 94.0mm (L)
● Tread F：61.5～65.0mm／R：61.5～65.0mm
● Tires (F/R) φ25×8.5mm (sold separately)/φ25×8.5〜11mm (sold separately)
● Gear Ratio 7.3、6.3、5.5、4.9：1
● Weight 140g (Body / tires / wheels not included, battery included.)
● Motor KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE 「XSPEED 56」KV5600
● MR-03W-MML Factory assembled chassis with KYOSHO SPEED HOUSE「XSPEED 56」KV5600 brushless motor
● Parts set for changing front tread
● 6T・7T・8T・9T Pinion gears
● 3 types of friction damper springs
● Wheel wrench
● Tools for pinion gears
● Spare wheel nuts
Required for Operation
● Receiver unit
● Transmitter compatible with receiver unit
● Auto Scale Collection (body set, wheels, tires)
● AAA x 4 alkaline batteries or Ni-MH batteries for chassis
● Batteries for transmitter